iPhone Tricks > Reviews
Posted in Reviews by Mary on October 25, 2022
Live Activities have been introduced in iOS 16.1 allowing you to track various events, deliveries, timers and more. All that you have to do is install on your iPhone a third-party app that has been already updated with Live Activities support and start using it.
Live Activities In iOS 16.1
This feature works with all iPhones that are able to run iOS 16. That’s iPhone 8 and later.
Live Activities display at the bottom part of the Lock Screen. The only exception are the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max that are able to display live data in the Dynamic Island.
Live Activities Not Available?
This is an exclusive iPhone feature. It’s not available on iPad running iPadOS 16.1!
If live data is not displaying on your iPhone, reboot your device. If this doesn’t help please detail your problem in the comments.
List With Live Activities Apps For iOS 16.1
Below you can find a collection with third-party apps that have already updated with support for this feature:
- All that you have to do is tap on the app’s name and you’ll be redirected to the App Store download page.
- Tap GET and install the app on your iPhone. If you already have the app you might only have to update it.
Live Activities Sports
- 1. FotMob – live tracking soccer scores from Lock Screen.
- 2. Sports Alerts – live scores for MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, CFL, soccer, tennis, golf, NCAA football & basketball and more.
- 3. Slopes – ski and snowboard tracker.
- 4. SmartGYM – track your fitness progress.
- 5. To be updated!
- 1. Flighty – flight tracker for Live Activities.
- 2. Coffee Book – coffee tracker for iPhone Lock Screen.
- 3. Mango Baby – tracker for baby things.
- 4. Booby Track – breastfeeding tracker.
- 5. To be updated!
- 1. Grocery – grocery list tracker.
- 2. TickTick – planner, reminders and habit tracker.
- 3. Planny – planner and task manager.
- 4. To be updated!
Other Live Activities Apps
We’ve certainly left out apps. Don’t hesitate to use the comments section and share other apps for Live Activities that you’re using on your iPhone.
Related: For more features included in iOS 16.1 please check our extended review.