iPhone Methods > TILs
Posted in TILs by Tyrone on Might 23, 2022
Are you aware that you may change default net browser on Mac? When you don’t like Safari you don’t should ‘keep it up’. You may simply swap to Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or some other much less well-liked browser.
How To Change Default Internet Browser On Mac
Much like iOS and iPadOS, Apple has made it easy for macOS customers to edit their most well-liked net browser setting:
- 1. To begin with, it’s a must to obtain and set up your favourite browser:Click on the title of the app listed beneath and also you’ll entry a direct hyperlink to the official obtain web page:
– Google Chrome (official Google obtain web page)
– Microsoft Edge (official Microsoft obtain web page)
– Mozilla Firefox (official Mozilla hyperlink)
– Opera (official Opera web page)
– DuckDuckGo (presently being beta examined).
- 2. Open System Preferences (from Dock, Highlight Search, and so forth).
- 3. Click on on Normal.
- 4. Open the dropdown menu accessible subsequent to the ‘Default net browser’ label and make Chrome default browser on Mac, or some other app that you simply’ve downloaded at step 1.
Reality: You may at all times revert again to Safari, in case you rethink.
Which is your favourite net browser? Are you sticking with Safari on Mac otherwise you want to make Chrome default browser? What about Microsoft Edge? Use the feedback part and share your ideas.
Associated: Are you aware that you may make Chrome default browser on iPhone too? Right here is the way to!