The name Keepsafe is well-known in the online world because it has developed and marketed an online backup service for more than 10 years. This year, Keepsafe has made some changes to its product, which include making it easier to delete the files stored in the Keepsafe cloud.
This article will show you how to delete files from a Keepsafe account and how to recover them.
What are the Benefits of Using Keepsafe?
The benefit of using Keepsafe is that it provides online backup services. When you back up files to Keepsafe, you can access them anytime and anywhere you want. You can also use the backup files to restore them when you need them.
The files will be stored in the cloud and will be accessible through any computer or mobile device. You do not have to worry about losing your important files because they are saved on Keepsafe cloud servers.
The important thing is that the data is safe and secure in the cloud, so you can access them anytime you want.
How To Delete Keepsafe Account
- Access the Keepsafe website on your computer or mobile device.
- Click on the “Delete My Account” link at the top of the page.
- Enter your Keepsafe account information, including email address and password, and click “Submit”.
- After you submit your request, you will receive an email confirmation from Keepsafe with instructions on how to complete the deletion process.
After completing the deletion process, you will no longer have access to your Keepsafe account.
- If you have trouble deleting your account, contact the customer service department at the number on the email confirmation that you received from Keepsafe.
- Once you delete your account, all of your files will be permanently deleted from Keepsafe servers. The files will not be recoverable unless you create a new account and upload them again.
What Other Private Photos Vault Can You Use Besides Keepsake?
Keepsafe is a very popular online storage service. However, if you want to be extra safe, you can use other private photo vault services. There are many other services available, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box.
These private photo vault services have similar features and procedures for backup and restoration.
OneDrive also has a personal vault you can use. You can back up your files and access them through any computer or mobile device.
How To Recover Files Stored in Keepsafe Account
You can recover your files from a Keepsafe account if you have lost or deleted them. However, you will not be able to access your old files if you have deleted your account.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Leave a Reply