Keyboard history is a feature that is used by many users. This feature allows you to save the websites that you have visited in the past. It also allows you to delete them.
Keyboard history can be used for various purposes such as, for example, to save the websites that you have visited or for example, to clean up your computer by deleting old files.
However, there are times when you might want to delete your keyboard history. For example, if you do not need it anymore or if you want to upgrade your operating system.
Another reason why you might want to delete your keyboard history is that it takes up too much space on your hard drive and that space could be used for other things. For example, installing new programs or installing a new operating system. In this case, you can simply do the following:
- Open your phone’s Settings menu. Tap system.
- Select Language & input.
- Scroll down until you see Delete all previously saved dictionaries and data.
- Tap Delete all saved dictionaries and data.
You can do similar steps for virtual keyboards. However, you need to do it for the virtual keyboards that you have installed on your phone. You can find out which virtual keyboard you have installed by going to Settings -> Language & input -> Keyboard.
Note: It is also important to note that deleting keyboard history or clearing up keyboard history will not delete any data that is saved in your cloud storage. This means that even if you delete all of your keyboard histories, any data saved in your cloud storage will still be there.
Does Deleting the Virtual Keyboard Work?
In most cases, deleting the virtual keyboard will work. However, there are some cases where it might not work. For example, if you have a keyboard that is linked to your email account, then it will not work.
How to Remove Keyboard History from Your Computer?
If you have done all of the above steps and still do not see any changes, then you can simply remove the virtual keyboard from your computer. You can do this by following these steps:
- Launch Google Chrome and go to Settings.
- Tap Show advanced settings.
- Under Privacy and security, click Content settings -> Content settings → Manage search engines -> Remove Search Engine(s). Here, you will see a list of search engines that are currently installed on your computer.
- Scroll down until you find the virtual keyboard that you have installed on your computer and click it.
- Click the Remove button to remove it from your computer or if you want to keep it installed on your computer, click the Keep installed button and confirm by clicking the Remove button again.
- After this, click OK to save the changes made on your computer’s search engine list and close the Chrome Settings menu once done with these steps.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Leave a Reply