Many people know that Microsoft Word is a word processing program. It allows users to create and edit documents. In this article, we will show you how to delete the last page in Word.
How To Delete Last Page In Word
- Click or tap any page that you want to delete, and then press Ctrl+G.
- Enter the page number in the box that appears and select the page that you want to delete.
- Click or tap the page that you want to delete. Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Check that you have selected the correct page, and then press Delete to delete the selected item.
Why Do You Want to Delete the Last Page In Word?
If you want to delete the last page in Word, there are some reasons why you may want to do this.
First, you may be making a change to a document that contains information that you don’t want other people to see. If you delete the last page, other people won’t be able to see this information.
You could also have created a document that is longer than the number of pages allowed in your Word file. In this case, it would be best to remove the last page so that your document will still be the right length.
Another reason why you might want to delete the last page is if your document has already been saved and was saved with a new name. If this is the case, then you can select and then delete any of the pages from within Word.
Why Are Some Pages Hard to Delete in Word?
Some pages in Word are difficult to delete. If you are unable to delete a page in Word, you may want to contact the support team at Microsoft for assistance. There may be some problems with your Word installation that are preventing you from deleting a page.
What Other Word Processing Programs Can I Use Beside Word?
Besides Word, you can also use Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint to create and edit documents. You can also use other word processing programs like Microsoft WordPad, Google Docs, and Apple Pages.
How to Use Search to Find Information in Word?
- Press Ctrl+F on your keyboard. A search box will appear on the top of the screen. Type a keyword or phrase that you want to find in your document.
If you want to find all of the words that start with a certain letter, type that letter first and then continue typing until you have typed all of the letters that you want to find in your document.
- To search for specific words or phrases, select Find Next from the drop-down menu on the top of the screen and then type what you are looking for into the box that appears on the screen.
- To clear your search results, select Clear All from the drop-down menu on the top of the screen.
(Visited 3 times, 3 visits today)