OneNote is a digital note-taking program that gives you a central location to keep all of the information you need to recall and organize your life at home, at work, or in school, including notes, research, plans, and information.
OneNote doesn’t ever run out of paper for notebooks. You can easily search and retrieve crucial information in notes, even if you can’t remember where you first wrote it down. Notes are also simple to organize, print, and share. The neat thing about having your notebook on the web is you are able to quickly and easily find what you are looking for with any mobile device.
Take control of your upcoming assignment, journey, or course. The organizing is optional but simple using OneNote notebooks. Every notebook is automatically divided into parts and pages, giving you the option to aesthetically arrange your notes as you see fit. Keep a section for songwriting, another for recipes, or start making notes on your future travel or academic schedule. You can arrange things however and whenever you choose.
OneNote makes it simple to keep track of everything in your life, no matter what you care about. You can create as many notebooks as you need in Microsoft OneNote for various tasks or topics. Teachers may make notebooks with Microsoft OneNote to help them keep organized, deliver lessons, and collaborate with students and colleagues.
OneDrive serves as the repository for OneNote for the web notebooks. You can delete a notebook if you decide you no longer need it. You can preserve the notebook and change who can read or edit it using the OneNote desktop program if you think you might need it again in the future. Before removing a notebook that you’ve shared with others, notify anybody who has the ability to access or modify it so they may save any work they’ve already done. A notebook cannot be deleted again. You won’t be able to get it back once you’ve deleted it.
Delete a Notebook From the OneNote List
- Open the desktop version of OneNote.
- Choose Display Notebook List from the drop-down box
- Select Delete from List from the context menu when you right-click the notebook you want to remove from the list.
- From the drop-down menu, select Close This Notebook.
Delete a Notebook in OneNote Online
- Open a web browser, then navigate to the Office website to log in.
- Select OneNote from the list of available programs.
- From the menu on the right side of the screen, select Manage and Delete.
- Select it by going to the Documents folder.
- Choose the Check Box next to the notebook you want to delete.
- Delete the current document.
Delete a Notebook in File Explorer (Win)
- Access the Documents folder in File Explorer.
- Double click OneNote Notebook.
- Right-click the notebook you wish to delete.
- Delete Notebook.
Delete a Notebook in OneNote From Onedrive Permanently
- Open OneDrive and check in your documents folder for the notebook.
- Using your browser, go to the Onedrive website.
- Go to your account’s Document folder after logging in.
- Select the file that you want to remove.
- On OneDrive’s menu bar, select Delete.
Delete a Notebook in OneNote on Android
- Select settings.
- Select either Apps or Apps Manager.
- Get the OneNote application.
- Click uninstall.
It’s possible for a deleted notebook to reappear in your online list of notebooks. You can open the OneNote for desktop program and delete the deleted notebook from your list of notebooks if you’d rather have a neater list that only contains the notebooks you actively use. Because OneNote stores notebook files directly to OneDrive, you have two options to erase a notebook. You cannot delete files from the OneNote desktop application.
The notebook has now been removed from your computer. It’s a good idea to double-check OneDrive to make sure all traces of the file are gone if your notebook contains sensitive or confidential information.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)