How to Delete Payoneer Account:- Payoneer is an Online Payment Application that lets its registered users to transfer, deposit and withdrawal money. The online application provides an option to create or edit account information, deposit money from your bank account, transfer the money to bank or other online account holders and get detailed summary of your account information. We have recently received some requests from our website users that they would like to delete their accounts from the Payoneer Portal. After doing some research on this topic about why users are deleting their accounts from the portal we concluded that some users are not using the portal to make digital transactions which is why they would like to delete their accounts.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reasons are other than that, I will show you step-by-step methods to delete your Payoneer Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Payoneer portal was founded by Yuval Tal in 2005 and currently, it is one of the best online portals to process digital payments that can be accessed worldwide. According to the source, more than 8 million users access the portal monthly.
How To Delete Payoneer Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Payoneer portal which is given below:-
Delete your Account through Website
- Browse the URL “https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/topics/c/5360?_ga=2.174022115.1534933075.1679575935-967489945.1679575935”.
- Click on I Want to Delete My Personal Information and on the drop-down menu click on the CONTACT US button.
- On the Contact Us page type your registered name and email address.
- On Message Box type your honest reason to delete your account.
- Fill out Captcha and click on SUBMIT Button. Now, wait for atleast 15 days to get a response from Payoneer Support on your email address. Once you receive the mail follow the simple steps as directed in the mail to permanently delete your account.
For more information on How to Delete Payoneer Account stay updated on this website.