How to Delete Wizarding World Account:- Wizarding World is an Official Media Portal for the Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts Series. The online application provides an option to create or edit account information, get news and updates related to the portal, play quizzes and puzzles, and connect with other fan members. We have recently received some requests from our website users that they would like to delete their accounts from the Wizarding World Portal. After doing some research on this topic about why users are deleting their accounts from the portal we concluded that some users are not using the portal for a long-time which is why they would like to delete their accounts.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reasons are other than that, I will show you step-by-step methods to delete your Wizarding World Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Wizarding World portal was created and maintained by Warner Bros. Pictures in 1997 and currently, it is the official portal of the harry potter and fantastic beasts series that can be accessed worldwide. According to the source, more than 38 million users access the portal monthly.
How To Delete Wizarding World Account
Currently, there are two wats to delete your account from the Wizarding World portal which are given below:-
Delete your Account through Website
- Browse the portal “https://my.wizardingworld.com/passport” and sign-in to your account.
- After signing-in go to your PROFILE and then ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Now search and locate delete account option and follow the step by step instructions.
Delete your Account through Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY WIZARDING WORLD ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here, type your username, email id and write your honest reason for deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 30 days to get any kind of response.
For more information on How to Delete Wizarding World Account stay updated on this website.
Leave a Reply