iPhone Tricks > How To
Posted in How To, TILs by Tyrone on January 9, 2023
Do you know that you can easily play background sounds on Mac in macOS Ventura? All that you need is to add the Hearing toggle to the Control Center and you’ll be able to choose from 6 predefined noise effects!
1. Add Hearing Toggle To Control Center
- Open System Settings app and click on Control Center, in the left sidebar.
- Scroll for Hearing, available in the Other Modules section.
- Toggle the knob next to Show in Control Center.
2. Play Background Sounds On Mac
3. macOS Ventura Background Sounds
You can select from six different sound effects:
- Balanced Noise
- Bright Noise (White Noise)
- Dark Noise
Are you more productive when there’s noise in the background? Do you plan to use these background sounds to enhance your productivity or to help your baby sleep? Which is your favorite noise from the list? Share your feedback in the comments!
Related: You can also play background sounds on iPhone and iPad. Here is how to!