Hello guys in this blog, I am gonna tell you about How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat
Snapchat users are always looking for ways to make their content more interesting. Fortunately, the app is constantly adding new ones features such as ‘Speed Modifiers’ to help them with that.
Now users can slow down their videos to make them more unique. Want to learn how to do this? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll show you how to make the most of this amazing new effect.
Slow down video through Snapchat step by step
The ‘Speed Modifiers’ feature you can add slow motion effect to your video. It’s very simple and you can slow down your videos in no time. Just follow these steps:
- First, you want to open Snapchat.
- Next, you have to tap on the gallery button under the shutter button. Here you will find Snaps recorded via Snapchat or videos recorded with you phone camera.
- Tap either of these to choose the video you want to upload to Snapchat.
- Once the video is uploaded, tap the three dots icon in the top right corner of the screen and find Edit Snap.
- When videos are full screen, swipe from left to right to find the snail icon. This is the slow motion icon you are using.
- Hit Send to share this new delayed video with your friends or on Snapchat.
You can also record the video directly from Snapchat itself. In this case only, if you want to add slow motion to the video, just start swiping from left to right until you find the snail icon. All other steps are the same.
If you want, you can add more interesting stuff to your delayed video before sending it. In the top right corner, you can see many more options like adding text, pen to draw, scissors to cut the portion of the video, etc. Just play with anything and make a video you like.
Slow down video via Slow Motion Video FX
With Snapchat, your options for slowing down the video are somewhat limited. It’s an excellent option because it’s quick and easy to use, but you can’t choose how slow your video should be. Plus, you can’t just slow down some parts of the video.
Slow Motion Video FX is available for Android users. It’s convenient because the features many options to slow down videos. You can choose the speed of the whole video or slow down specific parts of it.
It’s a bit more complicated than Snapchat, but with this guide, you won’t have any problems with it. To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the app from your app store and install it.
- Launch the app once it is installed. Click Start Slow Motion and tap Choose Movie.
- After the video is opened, you can choose the advanced and the simple option to slow down the video. If you want to slow down the entire video, tap Simple. To slow down only selected parts of the video, tap Advanced.
- If you tap Simple, you can slow down the entire video by moving the speed adjustment slider. Choose a speed between 0.25 and 1.00 to add a slow motion effect to your video.
- If you tap Advanced, you can adjust the slow motion effect. First, you need to select the start and end point of the video. You can move them up and down to slow down or speed up up the video. To slow down the video, move the dots below the centerline and choose a speed between 0.25 and 1.00.
- Finally, when you’re done adding the delay effects, just tap Save and start processing. Here you can add more effects, such as music or filter. The app works very smoothly, so it processes your video in no time. You can then share the video on your Snapchat or just save it to the gallery.
Slowing down video via Videoshop
Another great video slowing down app is Videoshop. It is available for Android users. The design is sleek and user-friendly.
There are two options to slow down the video. First of all, you can record the video directly from the app and then edit it. Or you can import the pre-recorded video from the gallery.
There are several options for editing videos, besides slowing it down: add sound, crop and add text. For $ 3.99 / month, you also get some other options such as a voice over option or flipping the video.
If you select the video from the gallery, you have to slide the toolbar and find the running man icon. Click on it to change the speed of your video. It’s pretty easy. Moving the slider to the right will speed you up up your video. If you move it to the left, you slow it down.
When you are done editing the video, click the green check mark button to save it. As with Snapchat, here you can slow down the entire video, not just parts of it. But it is useful if you want to play with your videos a bit more and add other effects.
You are now good for Slow-Mo
Next time you want to post a slow motion video on Snapchat and really amaze your friends, just go through this guide. We showed you how to slow down videos on Snapchat with ease and suggested other apps that perform the same function. You don’t need expensive, professional software, all these apps are free.
Have you ever used the slow motion effect for your videos? Which app are you using? Tell us in the comments below.
How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat: benefits
- The How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat
In this guide, we told you about the How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat; please read all steps so that you understand How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial helping you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat, which undoubtedly helps you.
What is actual time in which this method complete?
The time to complete the How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat tutorial is 10+ minutes.
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
I hope you like the guide How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Slow Down Video on Snapchat, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.