The Panasonic microwave has a child lock feature for safety to prevent the children and unauthorised users from accidentally operating the microwave or accessing its settings. You can disable the control panel button by activating the child lock on your microwave.
You can ensure that children can’t operate the microwave by activating the child lock feature. It would not be turned on and not able to access or change the microwave functions. So, the child lock feature provides extra safety functionality and prevents the misuse of your microwave.
You can also unlock your Panasonic microwave child lock by using simple and easy instructions. But, it may vary as per the Panasonic microwave models. You need to just press a button to lock and unlock your microwave’s child lock. If you are facing any difficulties, then you can refer below steps for unlocking child lock of Panasonic microwave. You can also refer to your microwave manuals for the precise steps to unlock the child lock on your model.
How to unlock the child lock Panasonic microwave?
You can follow these general steps to unlock the child lock on a Panasonic microwave:
- Look for the control panel or keypad on your Panasonic microwave.
- After that, you need to press the Stop or Reset button three times. You can see time of day on your microwave screen. The instructions may vary as per the models of Panasonic microwave.
Alternative Methods for unlocking the child lock
- Check the “Child Lock” button or a lock symbol button on your microwave. It is usually located near the control buttons. But, it may vary depending on the microwave model.
- You need to press the child lock button for 3 to 5 seconds and hold it until the child lock will not disappear from your microwave screen.
- Now, the child lock is removed/ deactivated on your Panasonic microwave.
- You test to press the turn on button to confirm that the child lock has been successfully deactivated.
If the above steps don’t work for your Panasonic microwave model. So, you need to refer to the user manual that came with your microwave. The manual will provide detailed instructions on how to unlock the child lock for your particular Panasonic microwave model.