iPhone Tips > TILs
Posted in TILs by Miika on Might 18, 2022
Are you aware you could now examine HomePod WiFi sign energy on iPhone, iPad or Mac? All this because of new performance added by the just lately launched iOS 15.5, HomePod 15.5 and macOS 12.4 software program updates.
How To Verify HomePod WiFi Sign Power
All that you must do is to open the Dwelling app and:
- 1. Lengthy-press the HomePod card obtainable on the Dwelling app residence display.
- 2. Scroll a few occasions till you attain the tip of the HomePod card.
- 3. Faucet on the Wi-Fi Handle discipline as proven within the above screenshot. It’s going to unveil the Wi-Fi Community title and sign energy.
Reality: You possibly can repeat the identical steps in your iPad.
Tip: Do not forget that your gadgets should run the above talked about software program variations or later. Else, solely the WiFi community title will probably be proven, with out the sign energy.
Open Dwelling from the Dock or by way of Highlight search:
- Proper-click the HomePod card and go for Settings.
- Scroll all the way in which to the Wi-Fi Handle part.
- Click on on it and the community title together with HomePod WiFi sign energy will probably be displayed.
That is how one can examine your HomePod’s WiFi sign and see if connectivity is the rationale why music playback is slicing out, or Siri experiences large latency.
Associated: Siri not responding in your HomePod or HomePod mini? Right here is the way you would possibly have the ability to repair it!