iPhone Methods > Bug Fixes
Posted in Bug Fixes by Patricia on December 20, 2021
Is your iPhone not connecting to automobile USB after iOS 15.2 replace? The connection works partially as iPhone costs through the USB port. Nevertheless, the automobile is just not capable of play music through the wired iPhone connection!
iPhone Not Connecting To Automotive USB
This difficulty has been reported by Maria Okay. within the feedback part of our iOS 15.3 beta evaluation web page:
“I’ve a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze. Since day 1 I’ve been plugging my cellphone into the USB port, it connects and performs my music. After the 15.2 replace it now not connects to my automobile. The USB port nonetheless costs my cellphone however will now not play music.”
We’ve discovered an analogous report about CarPlay not working after iOS 15.2 replace on Apple’s Dialogue Boards.
Are you experiencing the identical difficulty? Please share your it within the feedback part. Point out automobile mannequin and every other particulars that you just contemplate essential. We plan to submit suggestions to Apple about this new iOS 15.2 bug.
How To Repair iPhone Not Connecting To Automotive
Here’s what you are able to do to attempt to repair this difficulty:
1. Restart iPhone
A reboot may filter minor glitches that would intrude with iPhone – automobile connectivity.
Tip: Use the drive restart trick to shortly reboot your iPhone!
2. Reset Automotive Connection
Subsequent, it is best to overlook automobile on iPhone and in addition overlook the system out of your automobile’s head unit. Set them again up and test if the USB connectivity is fastened:
- On iPhone: go for Settings -> Bluetooth -> [Car Name]. Faucet the ‘i’ icon and go for Neglect This System.
- On Automotive: Use your automobile’s menu button to unpair the car from iPhone. Steps very relying on automobile mannequin.
3. Change USB to Lightning Cable
In case you have every other Lightning to USB cabe again at house. Attempt switching the cables and retrying. Does it work?
Did you handle to repair CarPlay not working in iOS 15.2? Use the feedback part and share your suggestions.
Associated: A number of CarPlay issues have been reported because the launch of iOS 15:
– The preliminary model induced CarPlay to not work with the brand new iPhone 13 and 13 Professional Sequence.
– CarPlay There was an issue connecting to Apple Music error.
– CarPlay display blurry and stretched?
– Podcasts not working in CarPlay!
Leave a Reply